Wednesday 12 September 2018

Reflection in real life

back in secondary school, i was a very playful student. Result was never my priority, after school i would always hang out with friends until late night before heading home. I didn't understand why did we need to study so hard, i have no plans for future, so i thought to myself, "why not just have fun and not stress over school, study right before exams will do."

i keep giving myself the excuse of "studying right before exam", and procrastinated my work. Time past, and it was a few weeks before my "O" level preliminary exams. I started studying, and I realised that there were just so much that i didn't understand, but it was too late.

As predicted, i scored badly for both my preliminary exams, that was when i came to realised that this attitude of mine cannot continue, if i do not start to have more discipline, i would definitely fail my "O" levels. With very little time left, i tried my best to catch up with all my revision. Naturally, i wasn't able to finish the whole syllabus, but i will managed to complete my "O" level and make it to polytechnic. That was when i started to understand that if we want something, we have to work for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Reflection part 1 At the start of the course in my  blogpost 1, I mentioned that my goal by the end of the module is  to be a confident ...